Feeling adventurous, go directly to the registration websites and start the process.
There are just 2 steps to the new online process. (1) Registering your team and (2) Registering for a Regional Tournament. Both registrations must be completed by the ARDI registration deadline. See links below:
Registration Deadline: Dec 15, 2017 at 11:59 pm
- Register your team & Access materials
- Enter Organization, Location, and Region
- Enter your Team Name, Challenge, and Level
- View Digital Material & Request Printed Material
- Enter Team Manager Information
- Enter Team Member Information
- Register for Regional Tournament
- Enter Parent / Guardian contact information
- Parent/Guardian will be required to a to agree to the standard Code of Conduct and Media Release. Contact and emergency contact information is collected, along with health concerns, age, and grade.
- Enter Appraiser contact information: Teams must submit at least 1 appraiser
- Agreement Code of Conduct for appraisers is required
- Enter additional volunteers. We need everyone we can get to help!
New this Year
- Parent/Guardian Code of Conduct and Media Release forms are managed online. This is part of the form Parent/Guardians will fill out when you Add a Team Member.
- Simply invite the parents through email, provide them with a link as directed in the instructions and monitor the system for their response. You will need all responses posted online before you’ll be able to complete your registration.
- Appraisers will submit their own forms after you invite them through this registration tool.
- Every team is required to submit at least one appraiser. You can sign-up additional appraisers by simply sending the link to multiple volunteers or by providing this link and your team number.
- Volunteers are the lifeblood of DI, we need all the Support Volunteers we can get to help make our tournaments successful. We simply couldn’t do it without our wonderful volunteers. If you know of anyone that would like to volunteer in any capacity, just have them fill out the Support Volunteer form which can be found at the following link.