There are 2 steps to completing your team registration:
(1) Registering your team and accessing your materials on destinationimagination.org
(2) Registering for a Regional Tournament on RegisterYourTeam.org
Both registrations must be completed by the ARDI registration deadline.
You will need input from the parents/guardians of your team members, so don’t wait until the last minute to register.
If you need assistance or have questions, please email
Registration Deadline: January 10, 2020 at 11:59pm*
* Registrations Completed after the deadline may be assessed a $90 late fee.
- Register your team & Access materials
- Enter Organization, Location, and Region
- Enter your Team Name, Challenge, and Level
- View Digital Material
- Enter Team Manager Information
- Enter Team Member Information
- Register for Regional Tournament
- Enter Parent / Guardian contact information
- Parent/Guardian will be required to a to agree to the standard Code of Conduct and Media Release. Contact and emergency contact information is collected, along with health concerns, age, and grade.
- Enter Appraiser contact information: Teams must submit at least 1 appraiser
- Agreement Code of Conduct for appraisers is required
- Enter additional volunteers. We need everyone we can get to help!
- Team Manager/Coordinator Tutorial. An online tutorial video is now available for the RegisterYourTeam.org registration process. To access the tutorial, click on Support on the RegisterYourTeam.org home page.
Appraiser Volunteer Requirement
- Every year, all Arkansas teams are asked to help identify at least one appraiser or support volunteer. As you know, it is becoming harder and harder to find volunteers. We understand. However, we do need appraisers to put on an effective tournament. If your team is unable to secure an appraiser/volunteer to help with the tournaments, a fee of $200 *may* be assessed so that we can hire appraisers to fill the tournament positions.
Parent Registration Requirements
- Parent/Guardian Code of Conduct and Media Release forms are managed online through RegisterYourTeam.org. This is part of the form Parent/Guardians will fill out when you “Add a Team Member”.
- Simply invite the parents through email, provide them with a link as directed in the instructions and monitor the system for their response. You will need all responses posted online before you’ll be able to complete your registration.
- This registration process can be done on a mobile phone but does ask for an email address so that team managers may communicate with parents via email throughout the season.
- If you have parents/guardians that do not have access to a phone/computer/internet, consider inviting them to your team meeting and letting them fill in the paperwork during a meeting.
- If all attempts to utilize the electronic process for parent registration are failing, team managers may create a paper form for the parents to fill out. Team managers may select an option on the “Add a Team Member” page to accept the Code of Contact on behalf of the parents.
- Every team is required to submit at least one appraiser. You can sign-up additional appraisers by simply sending the link to multiple volunteers or by providing this link and your team number.
- Volunteers are the lifeblood of DI, we need all the Support Volunteers we can get to help make our tournaments successful. We simply couldn’t do it without our wonderful volunteers. If you know of anyone that would like to volunteer in any capacity, just have them fill out the Support Volunteer form which can be found at the following link.