Greetings from Greenbrier DI!
Greenbrier is please to host this year’s Creativity Day!
What’s it all about: This is a fun-packed, non-competitive day of on-your-feet thinking. Students will get an opportunity to practice a variety of Instant Challenges, learn about the properties of materials and see how to create effective Improv skits.
When: January 20, 2018 – 8:30 am – 2:15 pm
Team Check-In begins at 8:30 am. First session begins at 9:00 am
Where: Westside Elementary, 65 Garrett Rd, Greenbrier, AR 72058
January 8, 2018. Registrations MUST be received no later than January 12, 2018.
Cost: $40 per team, up to 7 students per team
- Make checks payable to Greenbrier Schools.
- NO PURCHASE ORDERS ARE ACCEPTED
- Mail checks to Tally Harp, Westside Elementary, 65 Garrett Rd, Greenbrier, AR 72058
- You may also pay at the door if previous arrangements have been made.
To register, fill out the form here.
Your completed responses will be provided to Tally Harp.
If you have any questions about Creativity Day, please contact Tally Harp at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teams will have 30-40 minutes for lunch so it is best to eat on site.
- Lunch Options: Bring a sack lunch, pre-order lunch or purchase ala carte items (pizza, nachos, candy and drinks).
- Pre-order lunch for $2.50 each. (1) Cheese Pizza Slice + Drink or (2) Pepperoni Pizza Slice + Drink
- It is best to pre-order to guarantee a meal on-site.