Training Options & Resources
- Weekly Webinar Series
- Schedule to be updated by Nov 1, 2020
- We are pleased to introduce the new ARDI Fall Webinar Series especially designed for Team Managers. The ultimate goal of this training is to help you lead successful teams by leveraging the experience of seasoned veterans. The series is will provide you with practical techniques that you can use throughout the season to keep you stress free and help the students maximize their learning throughout their DI journey. Check out topics and details here.
- Team Meeting Visits
- This year we are offering a special mentoring program where any team manager may sign-up to have an experienced team manager/challenge master/training director attend your team meeting as a guest. During this session, you can get hands on advice for you and your team. Our experienced volunteers will provide you with all the tips you need to lead a successful team, without interference, of course.
- Schedule your visit today!
- Online Resources – Destination Imagination offers online resources which include newsletters, blogs, Instant Challenge practices, and much more. Check it out here.
- In Person Events – Check out the Events page for any upcoming training events or seminars. More may be added throughout the season so check back often.
- DI University – In 2017, DIHQ introduced online training. TM’s who have claimed their team numbers will receive an email invitation to register for the training system.
- To Login to the Learning Management System (LMS), click here.
Team Manager Courses:
- Getting Started as a Team Manager
- Rules of the Road
- Understanding Interference
- The Roles of a Team Manager webinar
- Tournament Travel Guide
- Plus, Understanding the Challenge, one for each Challenge
- Team Manager Certification
Each year, you can earn your Team Manager Certification badge by taking the TM courses and passing an exam. Team Managers who earn their certification will receive special recognition at the Arkansas Regional Tournament.
Technology note: If you are using Google Chrome to access the LMS, you will need to enable Flash to view the training. Open the Chrome browser settings and click the advanced options at the bottom of the page. Under the Content settings, enable Flash and turn off the “Ask me” button.