- All Appraiser volunteers are required to take the Online DI University courses outlined below and attend your challenge specific training webinar. NEW Appraisers are also required to attend 1 of the 3 webinar options listed below.
- These training events are critical to making sure you have all the latest and greatest information and are prepared to have an AWESOME tournament for the ARDI participants.
- Online DI University – Log in here.
- Challenge Specific Training – Available online and will be available via webinars with your Challenge Master. Specific dates and times will be provided by your Challenge Master.
- In Person Training Options – Not available this year
- Webinar Schedule & Access Details
- Training Webinar – option 1 – 1/20/2022 – Thursday 6pm – 8pm
- Training Webinar – option 2 – 2/5/2022 – Saturday 9am – 11am
- Training Webinar – option 3 – 2/7/2022 – Monday 6pm – 8pm
Technology note: If you are using Google Chrome to access the LMS, you will need to enable Flash to view the training. Open the Chrome browser settings and click the advanced options at the bottom of the page. Under the Content settings, enable Flash and turn off the “Ask me” button.